Something else to talk about # of Rider

Candi Murray

August 2, 2006 at 1:56 AM

Great idea, do you want to help come up with some questions?
Candi

-----Original Message-----
From: obra-bounces@list.obra.org [mailto:obra-bounces@list.obra.org] On
Behalf Of Greg Bruce
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 8:54 AM
To: RCJohnson1@attglobal.net; Eric Kytola
Cc: OBRA
Subject: Re: [OBRA Chat] Something else to talk about # of Rider

It sounds like we have a lot of valuable data, but no real answers. It
might be in our best interests to send out a survey to all MTB license
holders and find out first hand what would motivate them to race more. A
customer service survey just might yield the information really needed
at this point.

Greg Bruce