Giro PDX 8/25

supersixevored1

July 10, 2018 at 3:53 PM

  The  .
. Mb.. mm z..
Sent from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: My Computer via OBRA Date: 7/10/18 9:46 AM (GMT-08:00) To: Devin Bailly Cc: OBRA Chat Subject: Re: [OBRA Chat] Giro PDX 8/25
so we shouldn't save the date and it's not happening on 8/25? :)
On Tue, Jul 10, 2018, 6:42 AM Devin Bailly via OBRA wrote:
Due to multiple bike event conflicts, Giro PDX is not happening 8/18 as previously planned.  It is happening on 8/25 (when there are zero events on the OBRA calendar).

Save the date.  ,.made CD.

L.

Mlm.
And just to be clear: this is literal.  I'm not clever enough do to the usual cheeky opposite talk of de Ronde and Le Doyenne.
http://rondepdx.com/
https://www.facebook.com/events/202810273898275/

My Computer

July 10, 2018 at 9:46 AM

wrote:

> Due to multiple bike event conflicts, Giro PDX is not happening 8/18 as
> previously planned. It is happening on 8/25 (when there are zero events on
> the OBRA calendar). Save the date.
> And just to be clear: this is literal. I'm not clever enough do to the
> usual cheeky opposite talk of de Ronde and Le Doyenne.
>
> http://rondepdx.com/
> https://www.facebook.com/events/202810273898275/

Devin Bailly

July 9, 2018 at 11:19 PM