Greeting crit racers! 1 week until the start of our 6 week series of
mid-week criterium racing in Bend. Many thanks to our generous sponsors who
make this race possible (thank them and frequent their business and/or
utilize their services if you can)
- Worthy Brewing
- Bowen Sports Performance
- Drink Tanks
- Imagine Stoneworks
- Galanda Broadman
- LANWAN Consulting
- Dr. Todd Schock
- Skratch Labs
- Giant Bicycles
- Peter Werner, Attorney-at-Law
- Cascade Culinary Institute
- Suttle Lake Lodge & Boathouse
All the race details are on our website
but here are a few
- Pre-register for the series to save some $$ and avoid the line at
registration. This can only be done online prior to the 1st race and not at
the race in person.
- Register for individual races online up to 10PM the night before or in
person the day of up to 15 minutes prior to your race.
- Cat 3 men can choose to race the 3/4/5 or 1/2/3 race but only their
results from the 1/2/3 race will count towards the overall series prizes.
Also on weeks 3 and 6 we will run a men cat 3 only race.
- As always juniors race for free if they pre-register ($10 if signing
up day of race).
We really want to get some new racers out there to try crit racing and for
the 1st week we are offering a *FREE ENTRY* to any cat 4/5 man or woman who
has never raced a crit (honor system). Use discount code *Newbie* when you
register through on OBRA. Please spread the word to your teams and cyclist
friends and convince your MTB and CX friends to come ride around in circles!
Get registered and will see you next week!
541-419-9780 | email@example.com