TFG Racing is excited to present our inaugural gravel event *Sagebrush
Cycles Bust Your Butte Gravel Challenge* this Saturday!
Here are a few important updates:
- Due to the continuation of our Central Oregon winter, the highest
parts of our initial course are too snowed in for a fun route. Fear not! We
have done a re-route that we drove today and the courses are awesome!
Course is still almost all gravel and dirt with only a few miles of
pavement. The mileage of each course remains the same but there is a bit
less elevation gain now. Check out the maps and details on our website
- Come join us this Friday 4/20/18 from 6-7:30PM at Sagebrush Cycles
to be entertained by stories by former
pro cyclist and all around great guy Chris Horner. Deschutes beer and
snacks will be available along with a chance to register for the race.
- Online registration ends *this Thursday at 8PM* but you can still
sign-up at our Chris Horner event for no additional fee or day of for $5
more. Juniors race for FREE if they pre-register online, otherwise $40 day
- We have great podium prizes including custom Louis Garneau
jerseys, custom cowbells, Shimano
hats and shirts, free entries
to the Swift Summit 100/200 and The
Best of Both races along with some
- Women's long course race winner will win an ORBEA
gravel frameset. Currently there is only
1 women registered for the long course so ladies let's make it happen!
- Men's long course winner will win a Rolf Prima
- Junior winner will receive a rad new carbon Shimano bar!
- The event stages at the Horse Butte parking area which will also host
the after-party featuring awards, music, Deschutes Brewery beer and food
courtesy of *New York City Sub Shop*. Parking is a bit tight so carpool
- Weather outlook is partly sunny with highs near 60...perfect gravel
Hope to see you out riding this weekend!
*Matthew Lasala/Chuck Kenlan*
541-419-9780 | firstname.lastname@example.org