FS: Norco Charger 2.1 Kid's Mountain Bike

Martin Baker

April 21, 2018 at 1:17 PM

Perfect bike for your 5 to 8 year old little ripper!

Very good condition, works perfectly. 20" wheels, Air sprung suspension
fork, so it actually works for a kid, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes,
Shimano 8-speed drivetrain with trigger shifters, Kenda Small Block Eight
tires. My boy rode it for two seasons before outgrowing it and he loved it
so much, we just bought the 24" version of the same bike. Email me for pics.

https://www.norco.com/bikes/youth/youth-mountain-geared/
charger-20/charger-21/

$325 for obra

Martin

Martin Baker

April 15, 2018 at 5:22 PM

> From: Martin Baker
> Date: April 8, 2018 at 5:38:39 PM PDT
> To: OBRA list
> Subject: FS: Norco Charger 2.1 Kid's Mountain Bike
>
> Perfect bike for your 5 to 8 year old little ripper!
>
> Very good condition, works perfectly. 20" wheels, Air sprung suspension fork, so it actually works for a kid, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, Shimano 8-speed drivetrain with trigger shifters, Kenda Small Block Eight tires. My boy rode it for two seasons before outgrowing it and he loved it so much, we just bought the 24" version of the same bike. Email me for pics.
>
> https://www.norco.com/bikes/youth/youth-mountain-geared/charger-20/charger-21/
>

> $350
>
> Martin

Martin Baker